Information Technology Sales Professional
GovSmart is seeking an IT sales professional. We are looking to grow our IT sales team by developing new business and new relationships. We learn and provide to our customers what matters most to them. A broad skillset and understanding of information technology will be used to cultivate new clients and further foster current relationships. You will lead, managing, and execute sales strategies for next generation technology solutions.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks and opportunities in the sales cycle.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential clients.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Develop and Manage client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients. Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines