What is GSA 2GIT?
The GSA’s Second-Generation IT (2GIT) is a governmentwide BPA meant to streamline the process for buying IT products. 2GIT provides access to a comprehensive set of IT products and ancillary services from pre-vetted industry partners and includes supply chain risk management assurances, as well as on-site and virtual customer support and training. The BPAs are also available to state, local and tribal governments through GSA’s Cooperative Purchasing Program.
- Awards: 10 awarded teams of large and small businesses covering most socioeconomic categories
- To meet your requirements, teams may pair small and large businesses due to limited letters of supply from original equipment manufacturers and software publishers
- Contract type: governmentwide blanket purchase agreement (BPA)
- Open to: federal, state, local, and tribal governments, including the Department of Defense
- Ordering period: 3/31/2021 – 3/30/2026
- GovSmart BPA Number: 47QTCA21A001B
Supply chain risk management (SCRM) is a foundational feature of 2GIT. By awarding to industry partners with solid enterprise SCRM plans, we help address the cybersecurity vulnerabilities associated with IT products. Industry partners can quickly add new, innovative and emerging IT products through our FASt Lane modification process.
2GIT also offers:
- Access to mission-critical, best-value IT from a diverse pool of more than 70 industry partners including more than 50 small businesses
- Solutions that meet current procurement policies, incorporate best practices (like collecting prices paid data), and track savings/cost reduction
- Options that support the FY19 SECURE Technology Act and other federal cybersecurity efforts