NASA SEWP V
What is SEWP?
Providing the latest in commercial Information Technology (IT) products and services, the NASA Solutions for Enterprise Wide Procurement (SEWP) contract vehicle has an outstanding track record of serving up fresh technology for Federal Agencies. SEWP is a Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) consisting of 145 Competed Prime Contract Holders, including 119 small businesses.
Small Business categories include:
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB)
- Woman-Owned Small Businesses (WOSB)
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Businesses (EDWOSB)
- HUBZone Small Businesses
- Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSB)
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
The SEWP contracts offer a vast selection and wide range of commercial advanced technology, including, desktops and servers, IT peripherals, network equipment, storage systems, security tools, software products, cloud based services, telecommunication, Health IT, video conferencing systems and other IT and Audio-Visual products along with product based services such as installation and maintenance to all Federal Agencies (including Department of Defense) and their approved support service contractors. SEWP offers low prices (generally below GSA schedule prices), the lowest surcharge (0.36%) and the easiest and fastest ordering procedure using pre-competed contracts.
Through SEWP, Agencies can find an exact fit for their needs at the best overall value by choosing the right solutions offered directly by leading hardware and software manufacturers and experienced Government integrators.
What’s in scope for SEWP?
SEWP V contracts are firm fixed price contracts that offer a wide variety of IT products and product based services, including:
- Desktop Computers and Laptops
- High performance servers and data-base servers
- Mass storage and network devices
- Advanced video and visualization solutions
- Computer support devices
- Security systems and tools
- Audio-Visual systems
- Health IT
- Cost per Copy Multi-Functional Printers
- Warranty and Maintenance
- Implementation and Installation
- Product-based Training
- Product-based Engineering
- And many more